Saturday, October 13, 2007

Woooot shopping!

Ok, so I don't shop very often. Yesterday was a TOTAL BLAST, though!!!!!! After school, Mom and I went to like six different stores just shopping! I had birthday money from stuff we returned and really wanted to pick the right things. We ended up going to Micheals craft, Target, Old Navy, Ross, Fred Meyer, and Walmart! Talk about FUN!!! I thought it was so funny how the stores sold totally different styles of clothing. I got a totally sweet jacket, shoes, purse, and headband! I'm like so exited!

Our kitchen has had a complete makeover! Thursday Mom and I set to work. We painted the whole kitchen a really pretty blue! And we had lots of stuff on top of the cupboards, but now there's fewer things and it's a lot prettier! It was hard work, though, and isn't done yet. It's a multi-day project, you know! Dad's working on finishing the wallpaper now. It looks great!

Today has been interesting so far... I gave the kittens a bath to try to cut down the flea population. It worked some, but not much. Hopefully we can give them some flea medicine like on Monday. I don't know. We'll see. The other large things on my list of to-do's today are homework and cleaning my room. So why am I blogging??? Ha! Back to work.....

1 comment:

Used Napkin2 said...

ok, so in the first paragraph...you are so talking teen!

Booboo~ (named by the good ol' pastor we all love!)